PLAT’FIX 2+2 CAR TRANSPORTER (running vehicles), FIXED HALF RAMP, SWIVELLING REAR RAMP AND FRONT POST LIFT
- Hydraulic circuit with high pressure pump, filtered reservoir with indication of level.
- Multi-function hydraulic distribution housed in a lit security cabinet.
- Lower platform in galvanised steel sheet with five lines of anti-slip perforations.
- Welded steel construction throughout.
- Fixed rear ramp.
- Sliding loading ramps in aluminium, stored under bed.
- Front chain driven post lifts with interlocks and rear supporting radial arms.
- Galvanised steel sheet bed with five lines of nonslip perforations.
- 2000mm upper deck extension with two hydraulic actuators.
- VEHICLE CONFORMS TO REGULATIONS
- A four ton hydraulic winch mounted on the lower platform with pulley system to permit upper stage operation.
- Radio control for the winch.
- 16 adjustable wheel chocks.
- Hydraulic controls mounted in a secure cabinet with light.
- A large polyurethane toolbox, 1000x480x450.
- A work light mounted between the platforms.
- 6kg fire extinguisher in a weather proof cabinet.
- Removeable saftey rail on upper deck and over cab.
- Hot phosphate treatment of all equipment.
- Double undercoat with two coats of polyurethane laquer finish.
- Cadmium treated locking pins, galvanised chocks and galvanised saftey rails.
- Upper platform length – 10500mm (approx) + 2000mm extension
- Lower platform length – between 8500mm and 9000mm (to specification)
- Loading capacity of 2 vehicles on top deck and 2 vehicles on lower deck.
- Integrated flush side skirts in electroplated zinc steel with a large toolbox integrated on either side and hydraulic control cabinet
- Supply and installation of a ROCKINGER tow hook fixed under the chassis for towing long arm trailers. Includes all hydraulic hook-ups for the trailer.