- Hydraulic circuit with high pressure pump, filtered reservoir with indication of level.
- Multi-function hydraulic distribution housed in a lit security cabinet.
- Lower deck in welded, re-inforced and galvanised 4mm steel with channeled finish.
- Lowerable rear ramp via two hydraulic pistons with saftey locks and protected by rubber gators.
- Integrated full width loading ramp with hydraulic extension via twin pistons permitting direct loading from ground level.
- Upper deck with integrated rise and fall via hydraulic post lifts at the front and rear swing arms with adjustment to various heights with locking pins.
- Upper deck in welded, re-inforced and galvanised 4mm steel with channeled finish.
- Upper deck, full width hydraulic (two pistons) flush mounted, 2m extension.
- Over cab articulated platform adjustable via hand pump situated behind the cabin on the right hand side.
- VEHICLE CONFORMS TO REGULATIONS
- A four ton hydraulic winch mounted on the lower platform with pulley system to permit upper stage operation.
- Radio control for the winch.
- 16 adjustable wheel chocks.
- Hydraulic controls mounted in a secure cabinet with light.
- A large polyurethane toolbox, 1000x480x450.
- A work light mounted between the platforms.
- 6kg fire extinguisher in a weather proof cabinet.
- Removeable saftey rail on upper deck and over cab.
- Hot phosphate treatment of all equipment.
- Double undercoat with two coats of polyurethane laquer finish.
- Cadmium treated locking pins, galvanised chocks and galvanised saftey rails.
- Rubber gators on pistons.
- Upper platform length – 10500mm (approx) + 2000mm extension
- Lower platform length – between 8500mm and 9000mm (to specification)
- Loading capacity of 3 vehicles on top deck and 2 vehicles on lower deck.
- Integrated flush side skirts in electroplated zinc steel with a large toolbox integrated on either side and hydraulic control cabinet
- Supply and installation of a ROCKINGER tow hook fixed under the chassis for towing long arm trailers. Includes all hydraulic hook-ups for the trailer.