- Hydraulic circuit with high pressure pump, filtered oil reservoir.
- Hydraulic distribution in secure illuminated cabinet.
- 7.2 ton hydraulic winch. 30m cable with guide.
- Radio control (upto 30m) for the winch.
- Bar to protect the cabin with two rubber stops.
- Steel sheet deck with anti-slip perforations.
- Eight adjustable wheel blocks on bed (4xpublic works & 4xlight vehicle).
- Hydraulic system allowing for lateral displacement of the winch.
- Two pistons for raising or lowering the deck.
- A piston for the deck slide.
- Two rear roller type stabilisers at the end of the deck.
- Integrated bumper with signals and additional protection (to meet UTAC standards)
- Integrated polyurethane shock proof wheel arches with mud guards.
- A polyurethane shock proof toolbox LG 1000x450x450.
- Winched spare wheel storage under the chassis.
- Eight “staghorn” hitch hooks built into the sides of the deck.
- Two integrated work lights at the head of the platform.
- 6kg fire extinguisher mounted in a secure locker.
- Electrical system conforms to current standards.
- Undercoat and standard colour paint.
- Both decks finished in a single colour.
- VEHICLE CONFORMS TO REGULATIONS
- Exterior bed length – between 6500mm and 9500mm
- Exterior bed width – 2550mm
- Technical capacity – 8000kg
- Rear, side mounted hydraulic stabilisers with separate contols and manual distribution.
- Radio control for tilt and slide of the bed.