- Hydraulic circuit with high pressure pump, filtered oil reservoir.
- Hydraulic distribution in secure illuminated cabinet.
- 7.2 ton hydraulic winch. 30m cable with guide.
- Radio control for the winch.
- Bar to protect the cabin with two rubber stops.
- Sheet steel bed with anti slip perforations.
- Eight adjustable wheel blocks on bed (4xpublic works & 4xlight vehicle).
- Two pistons for raising or lowering the deck.
- Two pistons for the sliding bed.
- Two rear roller type stabilisers at the end of the deck.
- Integrated bumper with signals and protection??? (to meet UTAC standards)
- Integrated twin polyurethane shock proof wheel arches with mud guards.
- A polyurethane shock proof toolbox LG 1000x450x450.
- Winched spare wheel storage under the chassis.
- Eight hitch hooks incorporated into the sides of the bed.
- 6kg fire extinguisher mounted in a secure locker.
- Electrical system conforms to current standards.
- Undercoat and standard colour paint.
- Deck finished in a single RAL standard colour.
- VEHICLE CONFORMS TO REGULATIONS
- Exterior bed length – between 6500mm and 9500mm
- Exterior bed width – 2550mm
- Technical capacity – 13000kg
- Rear, side mounted hydraulic stabilisers with separate contols and manual distribution.
- Radio control for tilt and slide of the bed.