Tow lift recovery vehicle with full hydraulic function and ground level operation.
- Steel overbody with bolted panels and chassis reinforcement.
- Lift articulated via connecting arm, axles with brass rings and auto lubrification.
- A cylinder/control rod combination to control lift position with protective gators.
- A cylinder to contol arm extension.
- An electric hydraulic pump with inboard reservoir.
- Hydraulic distribution with wired and radio control.
- A second set of hydraulic controls in the cab to control lift height.
- Lift forks adjustable and removeable.
- Adjustable and removeable wheel clamps.
- Two ratchet type straps for securing wheels to lift.
- Articulated spec lift with brass rings and auto lubrification.
- Four tonne electric winch with 20m of cable and multi-direction guide.
- Radio controlled for arm functions.
- Complimentary radio control for the winch.
- “Assistance” style bodywork entirely in aluminium with high capacity roller shutter cabinets on either side. Shutters also in aluminium.
- “Fly” bar.
- Two adjustable work lights at the front of the bed under the “fly” bar.
- A work light fixed to the lower rear to provide illumination to the lift.
- A deluxe flasher bar with four rotating beacons and central section marked “BREAKDOWN” (fixed to the fly bar).
- Three florescent vests, three cones, a shovel, broom and sand bucket in tool chest.
- Two type 89B fire extinguishers.
- An illuminated towing panel.
- Ballast load fixed under the bumper.
- Chassis mounted equipment.
- Undercoat and standard colour paint for chassis and arm.
- Bodywork painted in a single colour.
- VEHICLE CONFORMS TO REGULATIONS